Tony D is the founder of Absolute Ability. He wrote two great books: “A Thousand Tiny Failures” and “I Hope It’s Sunny Out”, both available on Amazon.
We had a great conversation about Daygame, on how to approach and connect with girls in a more natural way.
Here’s what we covered in the podcast:
- What’s the average success ratio in daygame
- How to reduce drastically flake numbers and rejections
- Which other part of your life will be influenced by daygame
- How to react if a girl knows what you’re doing
- How to overcome social anxiety
- The most effective way to approach a girl in a group
- How to keep your social skills going when you are in a relationship
- How to stop complaining about rejections and flake numbers
Click play and discover how to improve your daygame skills (you can download it or Subscribe on iTunes)!
Upvote this article on Reddit!
Subscribe on iTunes to never miss a podcast anymore!
Did you like the article?
Get Free Updates and don't miss any more Pickup Change content anymore!