Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson are a New York-based comedy duo known as “Sorry About Last Night” and the hosts of the podcast “Guys We Fucked: The Anti-Slut-Shaming Podcast.”
In most episodes, Fisher and Hutchinson interview a guy with whom they’ve been intimate or comedian and celebrities about their sexuality. The show has over half a million SoundCloud subscribers and frequently appears on iTunes’ top 40 podcasts list. This is so far the funniest episode I had, so go check it out!
Here’s what we covered in the podcast:
- Which are the main characteristics Corinne and Krystyna look for in men
- The weirdest approaches they received
- How’d they like to be hit on
- The weirdest situations they ended up in bed
- Does size matter?
- What guys miss in bed most of the times
- Do all girls want to try lesbian sex sooner or later?
- How many times girls masturbate?
- How much sex is important for women
- Could bad sex lead to cheating?
Click play to listen Corinne and Krystyna talking about their prospective on sex (you can download it or Subscribe on iTunes)!
Upvote this article on Reddit!
If you liked this podcast, spread the word with everyone you think could benefit from it. Being a real man means helping others and support them. Start the change!
Did you like the article?
Get Free Updates and don't miss any more Pickup Change content anymore!