Steve Pavlina is the writer of “Personal Development for smart people” and his website is one of the biggest resources online for motivation, self improvement and a lot of other things.
I could have talked with Steve about countless topics, but I got totally curious after I discovered that he’s in a open relationship with his girlfriend for the last 6 years.
It’s not easy to find info about this field online, so if you’re interested in it, click play!
Here’s what we covered in the podcast:
- Could an open relationship be a “serious” relationship?
- How to propose your partner to have an open relationship
- How to deal with jealousy
- What about Ego? Is it gonna be tough to be in competition with other men?
- Should you be always sincere with your partner?
- How to attract girls who are open minded
- The best way to invite someone to a threesome with you and your girlfriend
- How to make the threesome great for all of the 3 people involved
Click play and learn everything you need to know about open relationships (you can download it or Subscribe on iTunes)!
Upvote this article on Reddit!
If you like this podcast, spread the word with everyone you think could benefit from it. Being a real man means helping others and support them. Start the change!
Did you like the article?
Get Free Updates and don't miss any more Pickup Change content anymore!