Mark H a.k.a. Mantic59 is the founder of Sharpologist, the landmark for every man wants to get information about shaving and grooming.
His website is a mine of well-written tutorials on grooming (particularly traditional wet shaving) and reviews of products you need to know about.
The thing that got me curious about Mark’s way of conceiving shaving, is his philosophy about it: a way to connect with the past but at the same time be solid in the present moment! Something similar to meditation.
Here’s what we covered in the podcast:
- Which are the pros about shaving in the old way instead of using an electric razor
- How can you shave properly if you have a busy life
- When is the best moment of the day to shave
- How to prepare your skin before using any blade
- What’s the difference between shave gel, shave foam, and shave cream
- Which are the must-have tools
- What the frequency to follow
Click play and learn everything about shaving (you can download it or Subscribe on iTunes)!
Upvote this article on Reddit!
If you like this podcast, spread the word with everyone you think could benefit from it. Being a real man means helping others and support them. Start the change!
Did you like the article?
Get Free Updates and don't miss any more Pickup Change content anymore!